Sansom Land For Sale

Real Estate For Sale. We have others - so do not stop here - CALL ME AT 270-302-2836 to view any of these properties. We Buy and Sell - so contact me for a Free, No Obligation Proposal on your property. I want to be The Auctioneer and Real Estate Broker You TRUST!

Name:
Location: Hartford, KY

I specialize in Farm, Hunting, and Rural Home Property. Born and raised on a farm, still live on my own farm, have an Agricultural Economics Degree, 30 years of real estate experience, plus ownership of commercial, farm, and residential rental property gives me a unique perspective and ability most agents do not have. For more information on services I offer - go back to www.larrysansom.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

AND TRADE FOR THIS



I specialize in rural property - hunting, recreational, and production agricultural land in western Kentucky.

Contact me at sansom@ocdirect.net or 270-302-2836 to set an appointment to see land in KY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home